viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2014

IN MY OPINION



To be a good teacher you need to work with your students on how to listen and how to read. This is very important because it will be the first time that we will introduce the students to a new lenguage,English.

In my case I work with some activities that I believe are beneficial for learning.
 I recommend Simon Says because it’s fun for the children to study the parts of the body by singing and so you work the listeing and the speaking in this way.
 
I think that it is important to have contact with more teachers to create new ideas in your class, you need to motivate your students in every class and doing so in groups makes ir more simple.

I say this because I work in groups every day and in my opinion it is difficult to work in teams for the first time because  you don’t have the same ideas as the others but later with some thought you can produce good work by mixing all the ideas of the group. 

Here you can see some pictures to see how we work in teams at our university:




More things about these part of my blog, I recomment that you work like a child with the other teachers before you put in practise your work in class, it is simple to be a child you only need to play to learn.

I can only say that if your can motivate your children to learn they can also motivate you to teach.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario